Your roof plays an integral role in the functionality and safety of your property. It protects you and your home against the elements and increases your building’s structural integrity, and in the or process, it’s exposed to the sun, rain, high winds, and temperature fluctuations.
It’s vital to address the deterioration and defects these elements create—or risk water and structural damage to your property.
At Florida Roofing Pros in Jacksonville, FL, we offer top-quality roofing contractors for roof repairs to keep your home in peak condition. We have the experience to help you maintain your roof and prevent unnecessary costs. Get in touch with our team to get started.
What Causes Roof Leaks?
If you notice mold growth on your walls or ceiling, dripping water, or dark spots on your walls, ceilings, or flooring, your roof may be leaking. Several things can cause roof leaks, including:
- Broken shingles: The most common cause of roof leaks is defective roofing material. Missing or broken shingles are usually the result of inclement weather or deterioration.
- Broken flashing: Your roof has thin sheets of galvanized steel around the valleys, vents, chimneys, and skylights to direct water away from these critical areas. If the flashing or the tarring that secures the flashing in place deteriorates or becomes loose, it can cause a leak.
- Blocked gutters: Your gutter system safely directs rainwater away from your roof and other areas such as your building’s foundation. If debris in your gutters prevents water from flowing away freely, it will accumulate on the roof and start trickling through to the ceiling.
- Cracked vent booting: Roof vents are the pipes that stick out on top of your roof. These vents remove excess moisture from inside your roof. If the vent booting cracks, it can cause a roof leak.
- Insufficient valley sealing: The area where the two planes of a roof come together is particularly susceptible to leak formation and requires proper sealing. Improper sealing installation, weathering, and abrasion can cause water leaks in this area.
Our Roof Repair Services
At [Business Name] our professional roofing team provides skilled and reliable commercial and residential roof repairs in Jacksonville, FL. We work on all roof types and with all roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, tiles, and metal roofing.
We can also repair any roofing component, including:
- Vent pipes, drains, and gutters
- Valleys, flashing, and shingles
- Skylights, chimneys, and roof coatings
- Nail pops
- Faulty roof construction and installation
In addition to expert roof repairs, we also provide customers with roofing installation and routine maintenance services.
Our Roof Repair Warranties and Guarantees
As part of our commitment to customer service, we offer a workmanship guarantee on all roof repairs and installation services. When you use [Business Name] ‘s roof repair services, you work with a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who will take your time, privacy, and requirements into account.
Additionally, we only use equipment and materials of the highest quality to prolong the lifespan of your roof and prevent recurring defects. When providing a roof repair service, our objective is not only to resolve any issues but also to restore the functionality of your roof in the long run.
Get a Quote for Roof Repairs Today
If you notice a leak, it is crucial to take immediate action. If roof leaks aren’t addressed, they can cause:
- Water damage to your property
- Mildew and mold growth
- Harmful health conditions
- High energy bills due to insulation saturation
- A fire hazard if water comes in contact with wiring
Don’t put your home and family at risk. Florida Roofing Pros can help. Contact us today at 904-478-1920 for a no-obligation quote for quality roof repairs in Jacksonville, FL.
Florida Roofing Pros
9310 Old Kings Rd S #104
Jacksonville, FL 32257